The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
@TTX Your eyes have problem if you say Finne is annoying. She is the only mental support for Al with her devotion and sincerity. She keeps Al to stay as humanly as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Getting worried that Leo might end up in trouble if Al impersonates him all the time.

@Narciso1134
I just checked the official raw site. Chapter 14 hasn't even been released yet.

they put out a trailer for the LNs last year and they're voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and Ai Kayano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyHlFzZb8Ic
animu when

Dex-chan lover
@TTX for now
there're only Finne and Elna as Arnold's potencial lover. Other girls have appeared like a princess who falls in love if Arnold disguise as Leo, Sofia (a half elf strategist), Mia (a Thief from another country), Lynfa (the adventurer tomboy we saw in the first chapters), a SS-rank adventurer and now a grandaghter from a noble who Arnold admired, but fortunutely none of them became a member of Arnold's harem (only 2 member haha).

Actually, we saw very little about romance development when it comes to MC, some side characters get more romance development, like Leo and his first crush, a Saintress from another country or Lize (Arnold's older sister) and some Duke.

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla Here's my hot take
It always seemed like Al will become the next emperor (if Leo dies or he decides to retire; idk how the author would do it) so he can have his harem of Elna and Finne xD.

You also forgot about the fox, princess, barrier girl; imo she has more chance than the other side girls you mentioned (maybe the grandaughter girl has high chance too because of politics)

Dex-chan lover
@FrenzyMode
I don't think so. Tbh, I don't even think that Al should become the emperor, he's way better fitting in the backstage. Leo is the ideal emperor because he's a symbol and a role model. The nation of the Empire needs a leader like that. You're right about that fox princess, but I hated her character, I find her very annoying.

@Amenohi If you want to know about.
Later on, Al disguised as Leo two times: 1. He saves the princess and her companions on sunk ship, the princess falls in love with Leo; 2. he fought in a duel with the leader of a "Finne fanclub faction", this leader lost and was condemned to death.

Contributor
@Rel_
Wtf is that a clark kent glasses or sumn?
In the previous part (10.1), the glasses are specifically stated to possess a light illusion ability, making her not stand out while wearing them.

4g.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread