The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Aw sh*t, his wife is here....

@Doomer their strengths and weaknesses are different. Their abilities as brothers compliment each other... and while Al can probably imitate his brother a bit, there would be a limit..

Dex-chan lover
Would really like a chart of the normal succession order.😖
At least thirteen kids. It'll be hard keeping track.

Curious to see that the first princess is nowhere to be seen.

Dex-chan lover
OMFG Elna is my favorite character lol (and she isn't as pettan as the web novel pushes her to be lol)

Elna is finally here.

Also, it's weird seeing Finne being treated as a fool when in the novel Al says that despite being naive, Finne is clever.

Really feel like the MC should be the king and his brother is just forcing himself to play along for other people sake.
Like MC's brother doesn't even want to be part of this thing but MC is so in love with his brother that he can't see this.

Double-page supporter
How to make your brother the future emperor? Easy, just assassinate all the other candidates and make it seem like they went against each other...

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna Even though that would be the easiest way, and he could literally do it while sipping tea in the countryside, it wouldn't sit right with him for his brother to feel bad about winning that way, even if he never realized the MC killed them. He doesn't seem to have much of an attachment to the 3 main candidates so he probably would do it, if not for his brother Leo.

Wow, with this look Elna might actually be the best girl of the Manga! I think its been over a year since I read her description in the WN and due to the comments of other characters about her I started to develop a mental image of her being more petite and child like than than here where she is clearly a grown woman.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer
Besides the morals, there's 2 major reasons, the first is that both are required to take part, each being given a knight order, and the second reason is that the knight order the MC has assigned to him, the captain can tell the 2 apart.

Dex-chan lover
@westernesse just wait, she’s actually on stilts to make herself look taller and she wear padded armor to make her tits bigger because She’s actually a loli you fool!

Users who are viewing this thread