The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Double-page supporter
Tsunderes are trash, they are the fruit of a delusion of a someone that thought that a girl that hated him actually liked him in secret. Somebody try to prove me wrong, because I'm not.

Why does it feel more and more like he will become the king or Leo will betray him. My mind is just effed up.

please get rid of her
please get rid of her
please get rid of her
please get rid of her
please get rid of her
please get rid of her
please get rid of her
please get rid of her
please get rid of her
please get rid of her

Dex-chan lover
Funny how he can differentiate all of Elna's smiles.

After this chapter, I'm convinced Elna is actually good for him. The guy is so lazy, that I really doubt she's giving him an extremely hard training regime. Any slight physical improvement will probably benefit him as well since he's been using buffs all this time.

Double-page supporter
She's not even a tsundere. She's worse. She's that entitled "friend" that made her mission in life to "better" you, "for your sake", whether you want it or not.

@metaldog564

Eh. Honestly they do exist, they are basically just the female version of that one dipshit who liked a girl so without knowing what to do about it he pulled her pigtail and became hated by her instead because he doesn't have the social ability or emotional growth to form a proper response to it. They ARE rarer then boys who do that though in my own personal experience, but since most of Tsundere are a work of Japan it could be more common in their social constructs I legitimately don't know. I can say I DO like Tsundere as a type but it also varies a lot, generally not fond of the type that use physical violence like breathing....which to a degree I suppose you could call this one even if she's not hitting him just forcing him to do training. Generally though this story seems to be made up of tropes with very little substance around the trope, I kinda keep hoping it'll evolve beyond that but chapters come out slowly in parts so I imagine if it EVER gets there it'll take awhile.

Am I the only one who wants to see this chick get brutally killed I want her dead

Honestly don't understand why people hate Elna and think she is useless. I mean, she is the strongest sword MC will ever wield, even MC himself is weaker than her.

And wow, never thought the Gramps will be so tiny lol, maybe I forgot I actually read it, but fuuh... always think of him as a normal-sized human

i never watch code geas, but why I'm having the vibes?

mc is good and powerful (at magic though), but like the girl said he should not give everything to his brother, i mean even he win this event he will not be the king though

also, the maid is sus

Dex-chan lover
Oh, tsunderes can be very cute.Shy with their feelings, very precious when they finally crack and open up. That is, if they know where to draw the line like a decent hu...like any human being should be able to do. "the type that use physical violence like breathing" is just a fiend with a personality, which went astray down a bad way. People that tend to use violence even against their "beloved ones" are no good news and no good spouse material. Elna didn't show to be that violent, yet, but MC already mentioned that she tends to use violence in most situations to get her way. She even snapped last chapter because of a slight provocation and tried to escalate the situation to give Silver a good beating.

@lupus_in_fabula told us how it is. She is exactly that, a self-righteous person. That is the impression I got of her. "Mother knows best, so shut up." End in a relationship with such a person and you are in a relationship with a person, that will never see you as his/her equal counterpart. Those are enough reasons to not like her and the way she messes everything up is very good reason to hate her part of the story.

Though I do like her not over-the-top sized breasts. It doesn't always have to be EEE-cups. Viva la diversity!

@Darkyan97 I'm pretty sure "Al accidentally becoming king" is literally the point of this story, and if it's not, I'm going to be EXTREMELY disappointed.

People hating elna when
it was Al who stood up for her in front of the emperor when she was in a pinch and almost caused a war with another kingdom coz of an accident, even though it was the first time they met (Al was 7yrs old and Elna was 6 iirc). It was from that time then on that she promised Al's mother that she would never abandon Prince Arnold ever again and has stuck with him ever since. (With Al unknowingly getting the strongest sword of the empire in Elna)

If anyone's interested, it's from ch 51-52

Isn't that his Great Grandfather ? Since the reason why it became a taboo in the royal family because of him. Maybe the reason why he's still alive till now is because of ancient magic. Reasonable, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread