The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
@Retarded_wizard I think this artstyle of the manga better than the novel onde, because the drawings of the novel are "smooth" or "too cute" on the girls. The manga one is less "cute" and more "beautiful" in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 I understand your frustration,
since she was draw really hot, but she is crazy dude
1*79nRWhJ2hYzpHfXnSGc5hQ.jpeg
. Also, he does't get a harem, since all his romantic interests already apeared on manga. Even if he's kinda a womanizer tho

@BrunoVilla
her original personality seems pretty nice from what I see, the one that surface when she was about to die. Never though I will feel bad for her considering all the deeds she did

Double-page supporter
Oh this is getting good and i like the manga character design more because i like the beautiful characters and they fit more than the novel cute design and thanks for translating this good manga!!

126870253_725631098349556_2060253133015250062_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Yeah it's a good thing, but that wasn't my point. The manga just mentioned briefly that gramps' body got overtaken by a demon and people thought that he was dead, even though he is in that room till now. I can understand why. Based on the already translated WN (dunno about the LN), future arcs won't have any interaction with him. He is already like a forgettable side character for someone who taught the mc his op power.

Dex-chan lover
@dexdoujinmanga
Yeah, but that is more the marks of a bad storyteller than the situation's fault.
Could also be that the Gramps decided to stay hidden so he could focus on his research instead of interacting with people, which explain why they think he is dead but don't explain why the MC don't make more use of his knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
@BrunoVilla : Well, I only managed to see several novel art because I read it in NovelUpdates versions? But I'm agree with you, heck the mangaka even managed to make that piece of work Zandra looks hot!

Contributor
I'mma need some quality Zandra doujins, though I'm pretty sure few, if any, exist at this point in time.

Users who are viewing this thread