The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2

Double-page supporter
I didn't remember Finne being that lovesick, time for a reread. Thankfully novel translation got picked up too.

Dex-chan lover
I had an actual panic attack thinking that the last update was 2 years ago. Then I remembered I read up to chapter 29 on a different site, holy shit I was thinking I was crazy

So basically the king knows what's up with Arnold, and he's not useless like he's pretending.

Translation seems really familiar, but like some people mentioned here and previous chapter, seems like they just grabbed the translation that was done by someone else that then got reposted and is available in aggregators since a couple years ago

With this chapter we're done with LN Vol.1, the LN is licensed and at Vol.11 and the WN still being translated, afaik and correct me since i haven't read the WN just the LN, but for what i read before, this cheek kiss isn't in the WN because is part of LN vol.1 epilogue which doesn't exist in the WN, aside that, the LN added some extra arcs, and at Vol. 12 is around halfway WN

And for those that didn't know, this was announced a while ago to be getting anime, i bet that was the reason this group "picked up" this serie
Just me talking, it's not in reply to anyone in particular...

If this title is getting an anime, then I say all the more reason to scanlate it. Not only will the manga get less attention with the anime out (because there is a shocking number of people out there who don't like to read), but a scanslation that is properly translated and available on MD will generate interest for the anime among those who do bother to read things. Not only will they want to see the anime, but they're also more likely to buy the "legal" version of the manga.

As for the thing about people that don't like to read... You have no idea how prevalent this is. And yes, they're just as dumb as you'd think. Observe:
You both made my day man coz this is my favourite manga and I was very happy that someone picked this manga back up after the grp that left this at chap 16 2 yrs ago so thank you my Gs

Users who are viewing this thread