The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
Aren't these last 2 splits pretty much the same translation that been out for a couple of years in aggregators already?, which i don't think was done by this group, are they going to take the rips from Infernal Void Scans too? lmao, why are these being credited to Laid Back

In any case, serie is licensed and simulpub up to 38 already

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Translation seems really familiar, but like some people mentioned here and previous chapter, seems like they just grabbed the translation that was done by someone else that then got reposted and is available in aggregators since a couple years ago

With this chapter we're done with LN Vol.1, the LN is licensed and at Vol.11 and the WN still being translated, afaik and correct me since i haven't read the WN just the LN, but for what i read before, this cheek kiss isn't in the WN because is part of LN vol.1 epilogue which doesn't exist in the WN, aside that, the LN added some extra arcs, and at Vol. 12 is around halfway WN

And for those that didn't know, this was announced a while ago to be getting anime, i bet that was the reason this group "picked up" this serie

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Too many names. Where was the list of princes again?
Ch.0, pg.14

14-13.jpg

Well, it just get added on some chapter after chapter when introducing, but yeah :v

Ch.6.2, pg.12 for the "top three candidates" in person (Eric the 2nd; Gordon the 3rd; Sandra/Zandra the 2nd)

Ch.7 for the rest, aside from the First Princess, since we never gotten to see her nor her name at all so far

Princes:
4th: Traugott
5th: Carlos
6th: Conrad
9th: Hendrick
10th: Rupert

Princesses:
1st: N/A
3rd: Christa

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, he saw through who it came from.

He got promoted. Sucks to be him. :LOL:

Tea and view for a better mind. She's a good wife.

Dex-chan lover
:hearts::win: His waifu is a keeper and very adorable to boot. I wish they already make a move for each other. I know he has his reasons but it's sad to see.

Dex-chan lover
I just read started reading this series, and I have been continuously wondering... What's up with all the "huh"'s being bolded?

Dex-chan lover
Aren't these last 2 splits pretty much the same translation that been out for a couple of years in aggregators already?, which i don't think was done by this group, are they going to take the rips from Infernal Void Scans too? lmao, why are these being credited to Laid Back

In any case, serie is licensed and simulpub up to 38 already
Oooh, simulpub where?

Dex-chan lover
Translation seems really familiar, but like some people mentioned here and previous chapter, seems like they just grabbed the translation that was done by someone else that then got reposted and is available in aggregators since a couple years ago

With this chapter we're done with LN Vol.1, the LN is licensed and at Vol.11 and the WN still being translated, afaik and correct me since i haven't read the WN just the LN, but for what i read before, this cheek kiss isn't in the WN because is part of LN vol.1 epilogue which doesn't exist in the WN, aside that, the LN added some extra arcs, and at Vol. 12 is around halfway WN

And for those that didn't know, this was announced a while ago to be getting anime, i bet that was the reason this group "picked up" this serie
VOLUME 11?!?!?! Holy granny's cookie crumble, another one to my backlog...

Dex-chan lover
Just me talking, it's not in reply to anyone in particular...

If this title is getting an anime, then I say all the more reason to scanlate it. Not only will the manga get less attention with the anime out (because there is a shocking number of people out there who don't like to read), but a scanslation that is properly translated and available on MD will generate interest for the anime among those who do bother to read things. Not only will they want to see the anime, but they're also more likely to buy the "legal" version of the manga.

As for the thing about people that don't like to read... You have no idea how prevalent this is. And yes, they're just as dumb as you'd think. Observe:

Dex-chan lover
Just me talking, it's not in reply to anyone in particular...

If this title is getting an anime, then I say all the more reason to scanlate it. Not only will the manga get less attention with the anime out (because there is a shocking number of people out there who don't like to read), but a scanslation that is properly translated and available on MD will generate interest for the anime among those who do bother to read things. Not only will they want to see the anime, but they're also more likely to buy the "legal" version of the manga.

As for the thing about people that don't like to read... You have no idea how prevalent this is. And yes, they're just as dumb as you'd think. Observe:

It is crazy how many comments I see on mangas and the like talking about how bad the story is but then they admit to skimming or skipping the chunks without action. It is mindboggling and hurts my soul.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Elna is completely outclassed here when it comes to being wife material. Not having the title of The Hero can save her from the curse of being the childhood friend.

Last edited:
Aren't these last 2 splits pretty much the same translation that been out for a couple of years in aggregators already?

Yes, they seem to be the same that was published on Void/Infernal Void scans. These "laid back" are really laid back since they're not doing anything at all here. :ROFLMAO:

I swear, I'd love to find someone that's still translating this manga but there's no one with chapters from 30 onward.

Users who are viewing this thread