The Strongest Dull Prince's Secret Battle for the Throne - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
This manga is really good, and I'm extremely thankful you guys translated it.

But you also uploaded these like, a week ago and I remember very specifically needing to go to a different site to get episode 17 because it was missing on this site. But when I came back you had taken them down.

And now they're back up, and still missing 17.
What is happening? I'm I being an asshole, or am I just tired?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.

Contributor
This manga is really good, and I'm extremely thankful you guys translated it.

But you also uploaded these like, a week ago and I remember very specifically needing to go to a different site to get episode 17 because it was missing on this site. But when I came back you had taken them down.

And now they're back up, and still missing 17.
What is happening? I'm I being an asshole, or am I just tired?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z.
Someone else uploaded a week ago, I downloaded as I usually do new stuff I am reading, they disappeared, I caught up on reading it, I noticed they were missing and uploaded. I assume because there was no cover page they got pulled, I tossed in one of their cover pages in all 9 I uploaded. I do technically have chapter 17, but I have no clue who actually translated that one so it falls into a grey area as far as uploading here. I don't work for the site/any group, I just try to fill in gaps and fix series issues on the site where I can.

Dex-chan lover
When it finally got new chapters uploaded, chapter 17 is still missing 😭

Dex-chan lover
Ugh how many uploaders were sulking because of missing forum and comments section...... thought MD died and moved onto mangasee

Dex-chan lover
Someone else uploaded a week ago, I downloaded as I usually do new stuff I am reading, they disappeared, I caught up on reading it, I noticed they were missing and uploaded. I assume because there was no cover page they got pulled, I tossed in one of their cover pages in all 9 I uploaded. I do technically have chapter 17, but I have no clue who actually translated that one so it falls into a grey area as far as uploading here. I don't work for the site/any group, I just try to fill in gaps and fix series issues on the site where I can.
They were removed because these are technically rips from the official english release, they were removed because of that reason, and is the reason these weren't here in the first place, which is why while they are in this group site, the usual uploader didn't upload them, or other people in md discord that know about this, because they know where they originally come from (even if they try to "edit" them a bit by adding chapter number), they been uploaded and removed so many times, i swear

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread