The Strongest Earthbound Spirit and the Guy With No Spiritual Sense

Tch. This is worth so much more. Why it didnt just end up in a normal series rather that just that kind of short "manga"?

Contributor
The anilist link is https://anilist.co/manga/128656/Saikyou-Jiko-Bukken-to-Reikan-Zero-Otoko-no-Hanashi/ if anyone wants to add it

@Davr

because a language got a update.
i hate it too, that it shows as updated in my bookmark list, but then its just French, or spanish, not english

This is a genuinely good manga, but the problem with it is that we only get updates once or twice a month, and 90% of those updates are some stupid, single panel, pointless, holiday sub-chapters.

Fucking PLEASE update with actual content, that’s all I want. I genuinely am invested in this, I just want to read a fucking manga. I’d rather get nothing at all for four months to wait for actual content so the author can work on the actual series rather than get these single page sub-chapter wishing us happy holidays once a month.

Dex-chan lover
the author seems like a moron.

what the fuck is the point of drawing haha followers yeah 1 page shit when the manga hasnt progressed in like months

I'm actually just gonna drop this shit, the author obviously doesn't give AF about continuing the story.

other than the fact that the chapters are super short, its frikkin awesome 🤣🤣🤣 i love it!! its frikkin hilarious!! i dunno why but i get the vibes of 'my yandere girlfriend' from this

@darknessblade @Davr you can just go to your settings (cog in the corner) and select english for “filter chapter languages.” then you won’t see chapter languages other than english.

Users who are viewing this thread