The Strongest Florist - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I was wondering why the translations were off. It got sniped!

Dex-chan lover
It took literal months of dedication, but he's finally got around to it, the mad man

Group Leader
FYI the series has been updated on their website but i think they're refraining from posting elsewhere because of the recent crackdowns on webtoons (most notably Trash of the Count's Family). Even the series is hidden on their website (you can still type the url if you know it or join their discord)

This is my favorite thing to read !! Thank you so much for the update! Can’t wait for the next chapter :)

"All the racists from around the world gathered together and joined the guild".
Is that supposed to be satire? If they are all racists, and all from different countries across the globe, they would all hate each other.

Dex-chan lover
@TanNomad

They said skinheads and racists, which probably mean fascists, nazis and maaaaybe some commies.
Basically ,they hate everyone not white probably.

Also, even if they all hate eachother, they might hate other groups even more, so they could unite to get stronger and hunt those other groups more easily.

Why yes, racists don't care if you're black, white or yellow, as long as you hate other races, they'll happily embrace you so you can hate other races together...

Contributor
"It had a small start, but with racists from all over the world gathering, in the end it became the largest guild ever"

Damn but after this last year I can't even say that's unrealistic. x_x;

@TanNomad:

Obvious counter-point: Nazi Germany did exactly that, though. Germany and others (especially notably: Japan), slapping each other on the back as they each declare themselves the One Great Superior Race, and hastily making up excuses as they go along as to why their allies were of course respectable, second-best folks—and somehow not offending each other in the process. It might work just because on some level everyone knew it was bullshit and an excuse to be cruel to others, maybe? Or more likely we're just really good at motivated reasoning.

Of course with friends like that who needs enemies, but...

Humans are weird.

Users who are viewing this thread