The Strongest Florist - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
i really like this manga, it gives me an ore monogatari type of feel to it

Fed-Kun's army
Patience level of a god to observe something for two months. I can at most stay at a quest for two weeks. Like 2 months is ... Oof.

Dex-chan lover
π’πŽπ‹πŽ π‹π„π•π„π‹πˆππ† πˆπ’ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
π‹πŽππ† π‹πˆπ•π„ π’πŽπ‹πŽ π†π€π‘πƒπ„ππˆππ†

Double-page supporter
Currently growing Monarda (Beebalm) flowers from seed on my window sill, it's been five weeks and they are barely 2 cm tall. I wonder if I stare at them and yell "fighting" that would help? πŸ˜…

Edit: for those of you who don't know the plant, they have pretty pink and lavender flowers. They are perennial (meaning they grow back every year) wildflowers. They attract humming birds and bees. Are used in cooking(good in salads and tea) and medicine. Best of all, once they finally get established they grow like weeds and can tolerate part shade. Growing them from seed has been a trying my patience though. It's taking forever.

@martinren123 It takes up to 9 years to grow some fruit trees from seed to fruit. Some nut trees take 15 years. A sugar maple can't be tapped for sap until it's 30 to 40 years old. Gardeners are all patient as f*ck. (though some veggies, like radishes only take 30 days to harvest, others like asparagus take 2 or 3 years to harvest.)

MC's everlasting devotion cuteness has won over the flower.
Nice~β˜…

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine being in a game with almost limitless possibilities and you just talk with a flower for a couple months. Gotta say though, he actually deserves his class unlike many other protagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread