The Strongest Florist - Ch. 4

I'm laughing too.😄

But that growth doubles when observed skill...I hope that effect is optional, otherwise the places he frequents will rapidly become overgrown.

Alsia starts talking to plants
. . . HE'S OSKAR BEHLMAR FROM THE ATELIER SERIES!!!! which is totally my favorite character from that series, at least that I've seen

Dex-chan lover
And here I thought a loli fairy will come out... I'm glad it betrayed my expectations lol

Probably not appropriate to mention this, but bc he’s basically courting the flower and trying to make it bloom through favorability/affection reminds me of those smutty web novels that *ehem* use language like “making her flower bud blossomed”

Fed-Kun's army
@Mojo ye, i used to plant stuff too but only ones that grow fast as i dont have much time. I think the ones that i grew were morning glory, giant sunflowers(the ones that grows more than 5 ft) , tomatoes, chilies, eggplants and stuff like that. yes that was back in Okinawa, Japan where temperatures are perfect year round. I think at some point, i tried growing strawberries but i grew something too small to consume so i gave up.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Is this one of those urban legends, you can lose fat on the arms if you do arm exercices ? XDDDDD
Gosh this was proven false by science years ago

Users who are viewing this thread