The Strongest God King

@Question2 With that statement you have basically read the whole story, it's actually sad so many Chinese/Korean manga's are so reliant on tropes.

I have a question
In a world of Crouching Tigers and Hidden Dragons, why are they all so arrogant?

This is the 3rd manhua with the same story i've read. Guy reincarnates to modern world, saves a girl , gets a house. Lmao
Like do Chinese have no imagination?

meho7
This is the 3rd manhua with the same story i've read. Guy reincarnates to modern world, saves a girl , gets a house. Lmao
Like do Chinese have no imagination?

Well they need find something else to copy.

I ended up dropping this around chapter 50. It just got so painful to read as it was just repeating the same plot over and over again i.e. smack talk MC, MC beats them up, new villain comes thinking he could take him and repeat. Very dull after a short while.

i'm about to drop around chapter 50 too, it's painful to read since theres no originality at all.
It's the same thing repeated over and over again, all the other characters have no personality at all, just recycled villain number 1 but slightly different.
Feels like my IQ is dropping just from reading this crap.

How the heck did this get this many chapters? i couldent even stomach the first chapter.🤢🤮😱

CDysz7t.jpg

Even for this the most recent chapter is nonsense. Each page barely feels connected to the one before it. In fact often the top half of a page feels entirely unrelated to the bottom half.

I bet 100 bucks that I could find another 5 mangas with the same story in 10 minutes

Double-page supporter
There are so many series with words like "peerless" "genius" "master" and "strongest" in the title. I'm beginning to think people have a bit of a preoccupation with wish-fulfillment lol.

Users who are viewing this thread