The Strongest Heroes, Now in Their 40’s, Once Again Become Warriors on the Battlefield - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise. You'd have expected the young boy to be in over his head (he still kinda is, in a way), but at least, he is skilled enough to make good on his words and make his ideas work. A bit of a sidestep compared to how such a story would have normally gone.

Group Leader
I know that expecting the art to be as good as the cover was much but the art turned out worse than I expected. The story is kinda interesting tho

Dex-chan lover
Is this a remake of something old ?
The art definitely looks like some very art styles, like early jojo's.
Also apparently I had it in my "reading" list before chapter 1 was even uploaded ? Odd, I don't remember doing that.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh the art looks like Makikomarete Isekai. Kinda hoping it looks like the cover

I hope the story isn't as bad as that one tho. That manga is basically a shitpost rn

Dex-chan lover
Also apparently I had it in my "reading" list before chapter 1 was even uploaded ? Odd, I don't remember doing that.
The same thing happened to me. Until I read the Japanese title, I was probably searching for another "arafoo(around 40's)" manga until I randomly stumbled into this.

Dex-chan lover
I'll give it maybe one more chapter, but it's not holding my interest so far. Art is really mediocre and sloppy. Character writing is quite dull so far.

Dex-chan lover
So we’re all of the same opinion. I got catfished by the cover. I dropped after a few pgs.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the premise, looking forward to where this is going. The art is fine to me, i can make up whats happening.

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate that the noble and bratty kid are neither evil nor trying to do anything bad (in fact it seems they are legitimately trying to be good) - they're just both cocky.
These days characters are written to be so blatantly villainous, it's refreshing seeing good people just make mistakes rather than being aggressively selfish or whatever else.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the mc, the guy who saved the world, suddenly such an incompetent bootlicker with no self respect?

Users who are viewing this thread