The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest - Vol. 5 Ch. 16.1 - The Strongest Sage, Being an Inspector

Dex-chan lover
So, am I the only one who could hear the Smash Bros homerun bat sfx when Iris made that swing?

Follow shortly by "GAME!"

Fed-Kun's army
are the king and people in the kingdom ever curious about why mathias is so fuckin OP? a kid knows so much about legendary shit, like they just brushed it off, like "it doesn't matter if he's on our side".

god damn this first principal must be an idiot if he wants to fight against a guy who is declaring a battle royale type match. he must be forgetting matty is the guy who killed the demon from last school competition lol

oh gawd... these people and their priorities. their country is at stake and all they can talk about is "mah crest".

talk about putting the cart before the horse.

Double-page supporter
I didn't expect that a display of OPness by a non-main and kinda idiotic character could actually be so refreshing lol.

Actually when i think about it, we seldom has a premise of an OP MC where he/she is tasked to help teach/supervise another OP chars because if not said chars would spell dooms to their surrounding thanks to either their lack of control, lack of moderation, or simply idiocy, aren't we?

@Talismaster, dang if your spoiler is true, i'm seriously looking forward to it! >:D

Goodby first crest students. We didn't mean to kill you... it's just that with all the talk, we thought you would be stronger.

Fed-Kun's army
Body movement is really differently so Iris have not used with human body yet but I approved she is cute. :)

Mathias trying solve problem once for all in battle royal.

Dex-chan lover
This doo doo misfired draconic magic like it was nothing. They were lucky MC was there so no one died.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster: *cough* spoiler tag? *cough*
Okay. First things first: I love that CEO comparison. It cracked me up. But in that scenario an alien invasion is about to start or a comet fragment is about to crash into the earth. No survivors! They could and should complain afterwards, because they would die, too. It is that, what they don't get. Therefore removing them from there position and trowing them into jail as the first and second step, would be sufficient. And If they don't stop making trouble from inside their cell (by communicating with the outside), I might consider killing them off as necessary. Don't begin with the last step first. XP

Also: I see that by simply removing some of them, some might instigate a rebellion. But wouldn't they also start one, if you begin to execute people, under the pretense "The king has lost his mind!"?

Aggregator gang
A tournament arc, witch can only mean one thing: An increase in the size of his harem!?

Users who are viewing this thread