The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest

The girl he is going to be with is boring af, so i’m dropping this. Her personality not interesting at all...

ruri is nice author also dont make weird faces with her only the other two ruris probably the favorite of author aside from matthias

I thought it was an amazing manga when i first read it, it had such great potential, however this turned out to be your typical fantasy plot;op MC,got a harem,etc.Its very cliche and boring so if your expecting a great isekai manga i wouldn't recommend this.Like what keemstar said 2/10.

@PepePatate OP MCs are usually incredibly boring. This one has some charm, dunno why, but ok? Zero character development for the harem, though, shame...

Banned
Even among power fantasy series, this is really boring. MC is OP... and goes about doing OP things... while teaching his friends to be OP too..... and genociding demons because they exist.

About the only upside to it is the hinting at an actual relationship off-camera between the MC and one particular girl going around with him. The rest aren't a harem, contrary to some of the blithering idiots commenting here, but just friends who happen to be female.

Oh yeah... and the one character who might have appealed to me got completely sidelined to irrelevance... as usual.

Double-page supporter
It's a shame really. This manga has good characters, but a boring plot. Usually, it's the other way around.

Pun

honestly can't be bothered to read this stuff again. I read at least 5 other identical manga, with just as badly-made characters and plot.

Dex-chan lover
"So the magic really regressed huh?"
*ahem*
"So the magic really regressed huh?"
-MC After committing a mass annihilation
This manga gets a 1.2 out of 10, paralleling the IQ of author.

Aggregator gang
Really like this one, but can someone spoil me ... How the hell is this classed as romance?? (Or harem for that matter... Harem is being romantic with many women not just being in a party) like.
the most romantic thing up to chapter 36 is "oh i seem to like her sleeping face

Users who are viewing this thread