The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest

@vincentyamato at least the OPness come from practice,effort,and knowledge instead of godlike cheat skill that basically can do anything like the other garbage

I had time without perusing a manga so nauseating, sickening it is little. As individuals can overlook their foundations and sell out the poor second sibling in our current reality where the first is the person who takes everything is <REDACTED> conceived with some fortunes and a ground-breaking character assumes away his position. It's dismal. I need to state substantially more however it is pointless. Poor second sibling.

No advertising

Group Leader
twintail dragon waifu

going the dragon maid route because that's where the money is

with all of the OP and tensei cliche, this manga is quite interesting. i'm not bored at all reading it. even the characters are enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
@Ribath
If ya'll like tournament arcs, ye should read Against The Gods. A wuxia that has an incomprehensible affection for tournaments.

Lets have a tournament, it is not like literal demons that wish to exterminate the human race are trying to attack.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems like some people here forgot the main plot so I feel I should repeat it for them to remember.
MC is pretty much the reincarnation of a living god who dominated everything there was to know about magic but felt he had stopped progressing so he decided on ending his immortality only to be reborn with the right specs he desires. Of course he is going to be op, being a creature who knows everything about magic. As Gaia he was even unaware that he had long since ceased to be a human, he was fully immortal, far surpassed the limits of humanity, created hundreds of godly artifacts and the mere casting of a spell could cause an entire civilization to collapse as an after effect. That's how powerful he was. He keeps saying how people were stronger in his time, but even back in his time, his power was beyond anything other people would even come close to replicate.
The main thing about the story is the whole fact that the MC uttely lacks common sense, and how that lack of common sense changes the world around him.

I wanna see the second academy principal's massive mane of hair now. you know its coming.

It's better than I expected but that's probably because I like these straight forward OP MC stories but most of them make the MC a complete moron while this one doesn't.

EDIT: For anyone wondering manga chapter 16 end coincides with novel chapter 91

Aggregator gang
Honestly, just look at the surprised pikachu meme and you pretty much know everything that happens in this manga.

Aggregator gang
Yeah this is fun to read. The MC is definitely a mary sue, but not an annoying one IMO. I think the plot matched well with his power level too. He's obviously too powerful to fight the other students, so the next appropriate opponent would be the demons.

I hate those son of la putas on mangadex that changes the cover of the manga for no reason, then I forget I already read this cause different image.

Users who are viewing this thread