The Strongest Sage Without a Job - I Couldn't Get a Job and Was Exiled, but With the Knowledge of the Game, I Was the Strongest in the Other World - …

Dex-chan lover
Most balanced isekai class :^)

Though it's a bit funny to think of a class like that existing in an actual MMO. The pickrate would be skewed beyond belief.
I'm pretty sure it's a reference to Ragnarok Online, where player starts as Novice class but later switches to anything class want hence the 'unlimited possibilities' (As seen on Page 18 of first chapter).
(PS: Don't ask me questions about RO, I only know about it because of ROBF)

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure it's a reference to Ragnarok Online, where player starts as Novice class but later switches to anything class want hence the 'unlimited possibilities' (As seen on Page 18 of first chapter).
(PS: Don't ask me questions about RO, I only know about it because of ROBF)
Super Novice is a thing in Ragnarok too, which is what the MC is basically aiming for.

Dex-chan lover
looking forward to seeing how this jobless isekai goes!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters, folks!

Well "I swap your power source for a shit one" is a new cheat for me.

Yeah, it's in-universe logical, while being extremely overpowered (of course, it's long, fiddly work making the stones in the first place), and when I found the WN, I went "Holy shit, this is kinda novel!"

Although it would be kind of boring if he kept doing that the whole WN, wouldn't it?

DAY 10: Made my magic stones, about 100 of them.

DAY 11: Went up to the Dragon Mountain. Killed 100 dragons. I am now level umpty ump tee.

DAY 12: Got back, made another 100 magic stones. Maybe I should just... Depopulate an entire region? Yeah, let's spend the next 40 days making them, it's not like I don't have enough. Then I can drastically fuck up the ecology of this world, I'm sure this will have no consequences whatsoever!

Supporter
I feel like the mana stone change would be extremely overpowered in a MMORPG. It's basically an instant-win button. There's some novel stuff, but this manga just doesn't have a thought-out setting...

Users who are viewing this thread