The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Tank Possessing…

Dex-chan lover
Guy is literally the best tank ever created. Taunt, immune to status, ally shielding, and a Reckoning bomb.

People would literally sell souls to be in his party.

Dex-chan lover
He's the best Tank anyone can ask for. Provoke, Life Conversion, Sacrificial Shield, and Enhanced Body. Hero Party, next time he sees you (Which will be never), he will kick you in the balls... if you have any left.

Iron Tower for the win.

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker has Reckoning. Jesus christ. QUICK, someone get this man the slowest, highest top end damage 1 hander you can find!

Fed-Kun's army
Insane build for a tank with the highest natural durability stat. The only reason his "outer shield" kept getting shaved off was prolly coz the hero party was so complacent and just kept tanking AoE nukes unnecessarily while he unconsciously tanks it for them

No doubt not even an evasion tank can solve this sort of carelessness.

Mystery solved I guess. Still does not tell us how did she use her knives to kill off those wolves though.

Dex-chan lover
@TheStuffedUnicorn is another girl

probably the imouto(? luna has white hair

181bf77f30c1c3508a544460f4b4971e.jpg

https://herobunko.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/181bf77f30c1c3508a544460f4b4971e.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Nick86

I wouldn't say regular. Life Conversion is used in games, but others, no. Black Gold Online has a class that if your skill is active, and your dealt damage within 5 seconds, kaboom, Damage received X 2 on damage dealt back.

The provoke, and immunity is fairly common and a must for all tanks. The Sacrificial Shield was used in FFXIV and other games of that nature, which is awesome, but WoW... haven't heard anything like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo just do the eggs in a basket start, several healer party with him tanking and dealing dmg

Wow. Talk about a useful line of skills perfect for his job.
With him kicked out of the hero party, I wonder how much their performance has suffered now.
It be hilarious to see that crappy excuse of hero no longer being able to fight effectively because he's now taking extreme damage from enemies as well as his own spells. This guy was definitely tanking enemies as well as his incompetent party leader.

Dex-chan lover
@marianolinx
That should be another girl entirely, one who has crush on Rude since before, so she was quite elated when she heard he came back....then she saw Luna...

Then Nin shows up....

"Which of us is more important!?"
Rude "You're both important to me"
*waifus blushes*
Dude's a natural

Users who are viewing this thread