The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Tank Possessing…

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh, if you pack all the chapter 1 pieces into one, then just name it chapter 1, instead of 1.7.

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like typical JRPG tank skills
at least in Etrian Odyssey

but in that game, innate ailment/status effect immunity would be OP

Dex-chan lover
I would not wanna be that rogue who has to dodge tank, actually I wouldn't wanna be in the shitty hero's party. His dumb decision is gonna get them killed.

Dex-chan lover
I have a very thin outer shell. Donatello , Raphael, Leonardo, and whoever the 4th one is, they have half shells.

What is with these types of Manga and always giving the slave girl or rescued girl a Moon like name

Group Leader
Hero party was able to get so far b/c the tank was allowing them to be reckless by absorbing any damage they took. The hero mistook it as his own fortitude and blames the tank for losing his shield buff, "shell". I feel sorry for the healer, Nothing worse than having to heal the entire party and getting healing aggro as a result.

Now that he knows about his damaging skill, He can turn the damage he takes and reflect it back to the attacker, augmenting the damage of the party.

Dex-chan lover
The most fantasy element is how many females are adventures in these stories.

@MoonStoneX
Folklore? If I'm not wrong there are many stories of slaves that are related to Tsukuyomi.

Double-page supporter
Bruh i get kicking him out cause honestly the tank becoming useless unexpectedly is kinda worrisome, but you really had to rob him?

Dex-chan lover
honestly most justified expelling I've seen. Still poor communication, but there is reasonable doubt when your tank's main skill completely fails all of a sudden

Dex-chan lover
ngl but the hero has such a punchable face. like, if i have the wishing treasure, i'd wish for a voodoo doll only with the hero's face and ask if i hurt the doll, he'll also be hurt lmao

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, Healer Girl trys joining up with him later, once she realises how God damn weak the Hero probably is, though its obvious he's literally trying to build a Harem and isn't even trying to hide it.

Honestly that Healer not joining up would be the preferable outcome, since that'd just make her a big hypocrite. She didn't exactly try to really fight his case, nor did she go with him even though she could have, considering she was the one to invite him in the first place, oof.

Users who are viewing this thread