The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Tank Possessing…

Dex-chan lover
@Soleilsky Yeah, I imagine the attacks they receive now hurt far far more meaning they would go down quicker. I don't know if taunt provoke or w.e works where it provokes all hostiles or only targeted, but either way there is no way a tank can take all the damage, so that one skill is a party saver. I've never heard of evasion tank before, but that is not something I'd rely on.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah that was "solved" so easily, haha, hoho, huhu, hihi... lame, ugh. Such a lazy ass writing 🤣🤣

sacrificial shield huh...
next chapter: hero party wiped out!
only survivors the healer! the twins!
and the hero so we can have a antagonist!

Okay, now we need him and full healer in other slots in a party, let him tanking boss few mins and counter with Life Tranformation, ez 1HKO

Contributor
@jimmyclear - Indeed but since i play a tanker in many crappy themeparks these skills are pretty common, expecially immunity for x time, taking damage instead of party members and provoke to lure all mobs to you while you block with the shield and dps do the rest. The offensive stance sacrificing defence is also very common when you quest solo. :)

The girls from the picture before:
The little sister (she was a child in the flashback), the healer waifu and Luna.

Dex-chan lover
@Quiescent-Rose

They only have something like books that they have to research to guess what their skills are. Rude's first two skills were quite rare, but they were still recorded in those books and scholars knew about the characteristics of the skill. Rude's two other skills were SSR rank, and nobody before him has those skills. Therefore they need someone with appraisal skill to see what Rude's other skills are, but the last one died before that.

Double-page supporter
Hey isn't this really bad for the hero's party? If our MC tank's been taking damage for them this ENTIRE TIME, then they're probably dead from some enemies they've always considered weak.

@kengtekeng123
a Japanese harem
the hero is loved by many girls, but he does not do anything because his sister, or he does not believe that girls really love him.
In short, bogus excuses for not having too much romance or sex to write

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least his unknown skills weren't some stupid bullshit like "Infinite magical power" or "Learn every single skill" that would make him stop being a tank and shit on the premise.

Though it's kind of sad that I have come to think that a story not betraying its own initial premise is a bonus instead of something that should be expected.

I blame isekai.

I always thought the hero party looked a little weak. Oh man they are in for a RUDE awakening. 🤭

Dex-chan lover
And here I expected his 'skills' to have nothing to do with it, and instead, the shitty hero who wanted a harem, used some sort of a curse on the tank to get him kicked out.
And I expected that only because "the hero is a shithead" is an abused trope at this point, albeit it's rarely a good one...

@Acolytus
I end up saying that to myself quite often, too. I blame web novels in general, though.

Dex-chan lover
@DFM1412
The hero party should appear again in chapter 2 or the chapter after this.

Basically (major spoiler, read only if you can't wait for next chapter)
The hero party has not gotten along well after Rude was kicked out. The hero actually kicked Rude out because he wanted to hook up with Nin, the priest, who's also the third daughter of a duke.

Their first battle after Rude was kicked out (should be in the next chapter) is such a one-sided wipeout that it made Ai-chan laugh. If not for the twins, the entire party would've been dead. His party members then left his party as the hero was recoving in the hospital. The twins left first.

Well, that's how it's going to go in the webnovel. It is possible it will be different in the manga. After all, in the webnovel, Rude encountered a white tiger, not a black snake.

Users who are viewing this thread