The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.3

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Those legs! Hit me right in the doki doki. Guh. Nin. Waifu. Now....

Aww, she brought back a doggo.... A really, really big doggo...

GTFO you ugly nasty wrench, so shameless of her to intrude in someone's home and then take their bed

pish looks like rude is getting a doggie as a pet?
@Fran1212 to be fair she was under contract from the church, as well as the other members.
Im pretty sure if it was a regular party, they most likely would of ditched the hero, and went with rude the moment he kicked him out.
At the very least, they would of done it after the second battle they lost when they started getting smart and realizing something was off the moment they lost rude.

Aggregator gang
We have passed since the moment of danger so quickly that I do not know what to think.

Dex-chan lover
First of all, she's a duke's daughter and a church's saint. Don't stick your dick into her, except you mean it. Cockblock-Wolf-Nii, your a heaven-send lifesaver. A real bro.
Secondly, she is no friend at all, even if she tells otherwise! She is a fucking duke's daughter and couldn't stand up for MC?!? Cockblock-Wolf-Nii-sama has been more there for MC in his short existence by protecting his virginity from that slut, than she did herself.
But thirdly, maybe she did right in not standing up for MC after all. "No...I'm on that boat, too." WTF????????????😡 You spinless, sad excuse for a bedside rug, laundered with fabric softener. (Translated by an online-translator. It has more impact in german.) Or have you been softened by being beaten the crap out of your backbones? Go and continue to brown nose your way through the world and s*** some d*** while you're at it. Bastards like that "Hero" thrive on people like you like mold and make them someone elses problem, too.

Dex-chan lover
Certainly, this monster seemed like one of those minions of demon lord, bent on ripping every living thing limb from limb.
Someone should capture it and take it to shelter or something... it's being a nuisance out there.

Dex-chan lover
Hyyym nothing wrong with the episode but I just feel like the author ran out of ideas and try to move forward with new unnecessary character introduction

Users who are viewing this thread