The Strongest Tank’s Labyrinth Raids -A Tank with a Rare 9999 Resistance Skill Got Kicked from the Hero’s Party- - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

Group Leader
When the three monkeys are teens... and now they are calling for their mama... shit gets real.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluebee
That is because it is 1/3 of a full chapter. They break them up into 3 parts instead of a full release. Likely so that it is able to come out more often.

Dex-chan lover
Shield Tank hit Chameleon Kong with Fire Sword!

It's super effective!

Dex-chan lover
So, why is this titled "labyrinth raids" anyway? The only time they went to one was in the prologue. also lol, a chapter that is only 9 pages?

What's the deal with all the decimals ? Why call the chapters 7.1, 7.2 etc. and not just 7, 8, 9 ?

Dex-chan lover
"Its super effective"
All it did was brn the fur...just like it would do for any other furred creature. They would all scream like that, too.

Dex-chan lover
@PatateAuMiel
Like @JavelinJoe said, this is actually only a part of 7th chapter, more and more Manga use this format (at least for the digital released) so they can release weekly despite the fact it is actually only 1 full chapter per month

Double-page supporter
@PatateAuMiel
they are releasing parts. Not sure about their reasoning behind it but i can guess that it's so that they can release 3-4 parts of 1 chapter over the span of 4 week, rather then just one full chapter a month.

Dex-chan lover
@XionSteel
This has become the norm for most series that release digital, i kinda understand the reasoning for it, but it really stunts the storytelling.

Dex-chan lover
D-did the volume ends here or something?
I thought at least the volume is safe from all that splice nonsense.

I think I would've liked this manga better if it was monthly.

Users who are viewing this thread