The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I was the Strongest Sorcerer. And then i sent…

keep up the great work translating it and take your sweet time I personally dont really care if a new chapter comes out once a month :p just take your time and look after your health dont put translating before your well being

Thanks for the info and holy butts is that a pain in the rear. keep up the great work

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. Don't mind the haters, and thanks for the clarification even when kind of trivial (i find it kind obvious the reason for broken chapters/cliffhangers).
Keep the good work.

I didn’t see any problem with these chapters being released in parts, as the points where it cut off always seemed logical.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not trying to knock the translator here, but he can keep the exact same pace he's doing now and just not release until the chapter is complete, so his argument doesn't really hold water. :\

Dex-chan lover
Seriously tho all these leeches is too lazy to even click that raw link and see it for themselves that the chapters is released by parts even in JP.

Supporter
@GodGinrai by that thought process you can just read it all in one go later, so your argument doesn't really hold water either.

Double-page supporter
@GodGinrai
So you want to keep everyone, who doesn't care about reading it all in one go, waiting to satisfy your need?
I now know with what type of people the community is dealing with: narcissistic assholes.

Users who are viewing this thread