The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - I Was the Strongest Sorcerer. And Then I Work…

Dex-chan lover
Master of magic and can't even create a simple bed with magic? I call bullshit.

There's no romance tag but there's a harem tag...i really wonder if millet have romantic feelings for our MC...It's hard since i have trust issue thanks to FUCKING NTR...i am confused...even though i know what harem means...

@S0ulReaper i believe it's one sided since he thinks he's too old for her any way.

also the amount of shade and disrespect he throws on that little demon is beautiful.

@sheepdoge tho tbf the guy doesnt seem dense , like even without the lil sister telling him he can see how Millet is acting around him but as you said he thinks hes too old...but shes an elf so not sure why hes thinking about age differences

@Ghekor he may find that makes it worse depending on if elves are long lived like they usually are in fantasies. at least, i know i'd be a little upset at the prospect of my spouse outliving me by several decades at the least, because then they'd be alone if we didn't have children (even with children it'd be rather lonely i think)

@sheepdoge that may be so, but hes being stupid after all in a relationship 2 parties are involved, the girl would no doubt know the limits of a human lifespan yet if she chose him then her mind is made up yet hes ignoring the issue instead of talking

@Ghekor that's true. granted he might also be operating on the idea that what she's feeling for him right now is a mix of admiration and the suspension bridge effect and is just assuming eventually it'll wear off and she'll start looking for men more her age (that's just a guess though, since the manga has yet to address actually his own thoughts on this, and i haven't read the novel so this might be something that gets proper attention relatively soon)

Users who are viewing this thread