The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Fed-Kun's army
Heh, same as with Hachiken. That mad lad started to name more piglets after eating one.

What a twist! And here was I expecting that the cow would become a legal loli, since nowadays this seems to be the norm.

This is really a refreshing chapter.

Sad but reasonable I love meat but I'd probably not eat it for a few days if I raised a cow only for it to get killed.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading a story that a Japanese middle school equivalent class got to raise two pigs to adulthood.

Feeding, cleaning, exercise duties was assigned to the children.

Then one day, the pigs disappeared, and the children were treated to pork products...

The teachers explained that that was the way of livestock, and the kids should treasure food from a living being...or some shit like that.

Kids got to take home lots of bacon and pork cuts...I wonder if the author read that story or WAS A PART OF THAT CLASS.

This chapter hit home to much from my childhood for my liking. 😭😪😪😢😥😰

Don't have COW folks but I have a BEEF with how this episode ended. They killed it in a COWardly manner, I MOOurn for how GORY this episode was, and how much the wizard tooted his HORN. Turning it into a MOOnlit dinner...I think it was a miSTEAK on how it was handled, it really ruined the MOOd.

Reading The Mermaid Princess's Guilty Meal has completely ruined any impact this could have had on me.
Also, Moofy was cuter in the WN

😭 Moofie 😭
now I know what name will be suitable when I play harvest moon again

Aggregator gang
I wish the villagers would stop shipping millet and al. Millet is still a kid!

Aggregator gang
This chapter reminded me of a chapter is Silver Spoon where the MC named a pig and turned him into bacon

@Hikarie, That was a hard chapter to not cry to. But he did learn a lesson from it, though he still continues to name the pigs.

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP you really talk trash to a religious practice? really?
i'm not gonna talk about animal ethic whether we should kill a livestock in seconds or instant. hell, islam even prohibits to use dull blade and slow method to kill the animal. we were also had a leeway if the process is using a machine by a simple pray. what do you expect people from 1500 years ago to find electricity to stun them? bash their head with big stone? thats another sin.
you better stop talking trash if you didn't even give a proper argument and making the mods moderate us.

Users who are viewing this thread