The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - I was the Strongest Sorcerer. And Then I We…

These partial chapters are brutal for cliffhangers, nonetheless thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm gonna beat..."
...Wait, beat? Why not kill? C'mon...

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Didn't you hear the bandit leader? They're worth more alive than dead.

In all seriousness, though, it's likely that trite "if you kill them, you're no better than they are" bullshit that you see across every single culture. Yeah, sure, if I kill a killer, the number of killers remains the same, but if I kill twenty killers, I think we're doing pretty good on the whole killer/not-killer scale.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, bandits and slavers can simply die. They were the ones who engaged first. And as a wizard, he probably has all sorts of fun alternatives to simple death.

Dex-chan lover
[giant magical shield blocks an arrow in an obvious fashion]
"hurr we r evil bandits ther lots of us we can kill someone even if they know powerful magic durr"

I wish I could see some bandits with two brain cells sometimes, who don't try tackling guarded caravans even after powerful magic has been obviously demonstrated.

Double-page supporter
@Red225 well because the're so stupid that they become bandits.... LOL
if they are smart enough, they probably become adventures or guards rather than bandits.
and they probably think "heh a magician can't do anything when got surrounded and in close combat fight"

Dex-chan lover
What is up with these chapter breaks? They're at such awkward points in the story.

Aggregator gang
@HaikenEdge it's 'cause the chapter isn't even complete yet they choose to publish it instead of making a complete chapter that wouldn't have a questionable cut in the middle of the events

Users who are viewing this thread