The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee

Dex-chan lover
So, I get the meme of the arrow in the knee... But why is that an issue for a wizard ? A warrior ok, it's hard to fight if you can't quite move your legs. But a wizard ? They already do nothing but sit back and nuke away. :D

Double-page supporter
I like how it took half a chapter before half of the premise in the fracking title got thrown out the window. "Arrow to the knee" my behind!

That said, if you just consider this the usual isekai about a hero getting bored and going to the countryside, is still entertaining as heck. Especially with the smug wolf! 😄

Regardless of the quality of this manga just the tsun wolf was already worth it. Smug wolf/10.

wolf is guna turn into female human form and be his woman i bet since this is japanese ofc

No one else wondering where the golden fur is? 🤔. Maybe it becomes golden when it uses magic.

For a guy with an injured knee, he sure stands on it a lot. Like that baseball pitch, or when he kicked the wolf, you would think it would be painful.

Group Leader
VQLqBkQ.png

uTYDxAC.jpg

Double-page supporter
i looked up the raws a while back to see how far it had progressed and can confirm tl speaks the truth

Dex-chan lover
ooohhh... that is the reasons for cut chapters... i see...
not only to make a chapter that is a monthly type into a weekly type but to promote and to make people want to buy the manga because of cliffhangers...
publishers are getting creative...

Can you roleplay as the protagonist in vanilla Skyrim or you need additional mods?

Users who are viewing this thread