The Strongest Wizard Becomes a Countryside Guardsman After Taking an Arrow to the Knee

Aggregator gang
You there. You are finally awake. You were trying to cross the border weren't you? You walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us.

Dex-chan lover
I doubt the novel is veering in that direction(haven't read it), but with all mains leaving it in group the idyllic village has all its plot armor stripped. A dark author could easily use this as a starting line to a journey of vengeance...

Not to bad for something simple to read. But I think the author likes to use praise the hero panels a bit much as filler.

I'm enjoying this. as it moves through the various problems that he is having to solve, even though he just wants to relax and rest his knee. The hint of future romance is also something I'm looking forward to. Can't wait for more chapters. Two thumbs up for this. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
@cyphexada
high king it did exist back in england and scotland as well in some southamerican nations and pre-china too,It appeared between transition from tribal system to a more early monarchy system, where high king was the ruler; lets say ruler of england; and kings of the time are actually around a duke rank or similar but a high king was either elected or earned through feats or at times nominated in times of need. Thus is not uncommon the use of demon king as the major ruler while it still exist other rulers suchs as the four heavenly kings.

Dex-chan lover
It's incredibly formulaic is it not?
It's also bland, uninspired, trite...
The writer must be a Nurglite.

Dex-chan lover
We did it guys!
We found something with an even stronger adherence to formula than Phineas and Ferb.
And absolutely none of its charm.
(Why these horribly written fanfics get turned into mangas is beyond me)

This is what happens when you don't go the sneak archer route like a normal person

Users who are viewing this thread