The Strongest Wizard Making Full Use of the Strategy Guide -No Taking Orders, I’ll Slay the Demon King My Own Way-

The girl on ch. 15 there is only one thing i got to say about her: Oh no we have spotted a HORNY Evacuate Magnus

Pun

Fed-Kun's army
1/10 actually fucking disgusting to read, author needs to learn what writing is.

joke for those people who said that it was trash, this is quite ok although the story pacing is too fast..you jokers didnt create any manga, who are you to claim this or that manga is shit😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I want to like this manga, I really do, but the dialogue is super awkward and the characters are incredibly one-dimensional.

Dex-chan lover
no redeeming qualities here. only read this if you have the lowest possible standards for your OP power/revenge/sex fantasies and literally any cuck gaining any form of godlike power is enough for you
art is bad, MC is bad, plot is bad, the only hook to this is how over the top dumb/rude the hero is, but there are equally annoying antagonists in other gary stu stories that actually get comeuppance

@sCareCrow2816 just because people can't cook doesnt mean they cant tell which food is good and which one is shit. Just because people cant write doesnt mean they cant tell which story is good and which one is garbage. I thought the shitty "dont talk when you cant do it" card expired a while ago. Turn out people still use it huh.

With how this site rates things, I would put it as more of a 7.3-7.5 or so. It's not too bad. Nothing super special, aside from the fact that he actually has the balls to have a relationship.

This is not good at all
this is just plain dumb but what i liked the most is the mc actually had balls to be in an intimate relationship

Fed-Kun's army
It feel like you playing a game and reading the walkthrough. 8/10. Plus 2 because of good art

Aggregator gang
Oh come on, DON'T be a villain...please tell me there's more than meets the eye. I liked the guy -_-

Ok kids.
Finally a manga that educates our youngins 'bout the power of READIN 🕵️🤯🥴🤯🤤😤

Is this story of how god regrets making Eugene the hero and is trying to cover-up his mistakes by giving an encylopedia to the MC.

@inifist

I don't think anyone who is actively searching for stories to read needs to be taught the value of books.

I honestly think this needs the romance tag... well maybe, but this manga feels like one of those “Betrayed/kick out of the hero party, now I am trying to live a normal life” type vibe. Obviously from reading this he isn’t planning on living a normal life but it still has that romance aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread