The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What's Coming to Me! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Ok.. I know that there needs to be misunderstandings for the logic of this story to work, but the ammound of force the author is using to push that agenda accrossed the line should have given him a hernia and maybe blown out his back.

I'll be the first to admit that relationships between two individuals can be convoluted and messy, but(and it's as big as a yo' momma joke) that would only go so far unless both parties were extremely introverted shutins without any communication skills whatsoever. Clearly neither of these are as shown by there respective achievements in the last few months.

Dex-chan lover
I just cannot get over how the Prince retardedly talks hostile to her and no definitives like shes a nobody and yet somehow after all that fmcs heart flutters? Just from a simple they do something together.

Fmc has every right to be thinking the way she does, the prince is scuttling himself in many ways.

Dex-chan lover
I just cannot get over how the Prince retardedly talks hostile to her and no definitives like shes a nobody and yet somehow after all that fmcs heart flutters? Just from a simple they do something together.

Fmc has every right to be thinking the way she does, the prince is scuttling himself in many ways.
Once the prince becomes a king, he will cause a war with a neighbouring country with his lack of communication skills. Or at least fail to avoid a war that a person who can speak and behave normally could have avoided.

Users who are viewing this thread