The Struggle of Being Reincarnated as the Marquess's Daughter: I'll Deal with What's Coming to Me! - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
oh hell, he actually went and did it.

I look forward to the next chapter where Julianne awkwardly and extremely clumsily tries to rationalize that he doesn't actually mean what he said so she can continue to pretend that she's going down the path of destruction and thus continue to operate on her own while trying to set her sister up for the princess position the whole time.

Because dozens of similar stories have taught me that's the normal plot progression of these things and most manga are nothing if not slavishly devoted to doing all the things that a "normal" and "proper" telling of their kind of story would do.

Dex-chan lover
I love these 2 idiots.

The only thing I feel sorry for is Kyle.

You tried, bro, but she was the Prince's.

Dex-chan lover
NovelUpdates Tags:
"Dense Protagonist"
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
For anyone interested, the group site has till like chapter 23(?) Iirc already translated

Dex-chan lover
Page 6
"Uh... that person..."

Kono, DIO da!

This is the only story I have read so far were the whole plot being caused by lack of communication makes sense.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly I thought that this would be one of those manga that continues the miscommunication, missed opportunities, mistakes, etc until the very end of the manga. So I was surprised when he actually proposed instead of waiting (or forgetting)... however, as other"s have pointed out, the trope has "evolved" to allow the MC alone to carry the lack of development (bizarrely required to continue a series) themselves...

Dex-chan lover
She can’t misunderstand that line at least... unless?
She's a rom-com protagonist. Of course she can misunderstand it. He could say "I love you and always have and I want you complemented rest of your life together with me." And there's like a 96% chance she'd interpret that as "You'll be my wife in name only until the day you did because I'm going to kill you and replace you with your sister, muahahahanana." Because that's how these things go.

Dex-chan lover
oh hell, he actually went and did it.

I look forward to the next chapter where Julianne awkwardly and extremely clumsily tries to rationalize that he doesn't actually mean what he said so she can continue to pretend that she's going down the path of destruction and thus continue to operate on her own while trying to set her sister up for the princess position the whole time.

Because dozens of similar stories have taught me that's the normal plot progression of these things and most manga are nothing if not slavishly devoted to doing all the things that a "normal" and "proper" telling of their kind of story would do.
Sadly I think that's what will happen or a delay due to interference.

PFFFT. NO!

The End!

Could you imagine?

:lul:
I mean they can do series after the relationship happens as they'd actually you know have things to write about but no they always wanna end on the confession which is sad.

Users who are viewing this thread