The Student Council President Solves Everything on the Bed

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be the "the silly cheerful girl and the school's cool beauty falling for the same guy and he's too coward to choose any of them" cliche, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
When the base of the plot is ok the way they go with it is absurd.
Why prez summoned viceprez instead of one of the female council members if that is what she needed help with, or as she is rich and the viceprez never had to do it before in her life...where are her actual helpers.
I believe this manga is from a novel where this chapter was wrote in a more logic way.
Because as it is she summoning him would be some twisted type of romantic advance.
Will continue to follow it if it doesn't try to put the fanservice before anything else, like this 1st chapter did.

Rather than something that happened without a reason like this(lazy writing), I rather would like the vice pres and president to go all out or make them both dating in the get go, so the reason why they doing this is a secret for them to keep just between both of them. And the following chapter is yeah a mix comedy, mysterie, and how they try to keep the secret.
Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
she's on the bed already, so he just needs to lie down as well...

The writing is so lazy, it might as well not be there. It's like the author had 20 seconds to make up a plot lmao. Nothing makes sense.

That said, I'm still reading it lmao

Group Leader
This fails as a detective story because it keeps all the information of the mystery from the audience and only the character solving the case has that information.
It fails as an ecchi series because the fanservice is kept to a minimum.
Now, if the characters were so over-the-top that just seeing them interact with each other and the world reacting to them, the it would be a blast, but the characters are average at best.

This one will be a hard pass for me.

Ahh yes. Unenjoyable. I've seen another one of those rich ojousama character that are incompetent to the extent that they can't dress themselves. The only difference is that it is the uniform that acts like a switch between the two.
1. Ask a female student council member to do it if she can't? Atleast there's some yuri that is unique(atleast for me). I like yuri so this is more of a personal suggestion.
2. These mystery mangas again where they pull everything from their butts and boom, a plot. Annoying. It is like they're trying to be deep. Mischeivous and cunning antagonists that has meticulous methods to achieve something yet one super smart meddling kid foils their plan, reveals it like they're watching the whole thing from start to finish from a 3rd person view of the world. And how the background informatiom is hidden from the reader to make it realize they're stupid for not seeing it.

It is so appalling I actually don't want to read the rest to see the reason why someone like him is dressing her up anyway, or if they would have such character development in a fan service manga in the first place.

My panties are in a twist after reading another mystery manga. God help me. And I'm sorry and thankful for reading a useless idiot's rant that's more like a pressure release than something coherrent. Thank you.

Supporter
The mystery angle is not well done, and the characters are blasé. The fan service is okay. He feels up the President constantly and she doesn't mind. It would be a revalation if it's revealed that she likes it, as it seems like she likes the vice-prez.

Double-page supporter
I guess this belongs in the category "insane premises", then...

Users who are viewing this thread