The Student I'm Tutoring is in Heat - Please Don't Tease Sensei's Kurikuri

Power Uploader
@Weasalopes

well thanks for reading this series, but that comment was way too much to read for me. but that last sentence, read the 7th comment right before your post, your answer shall be answered there. ?

enough of all this nonsense now. just enjoy the series or dont read it. and let me and my team do our thing

Group Leader
@Weasalopes
hi, hello
it's a SMUT why are you digging so deep into this???????????????????????? don't you have a life?????????????????

Fed-Kun's army
@Viopera
I was a librarian for several decades; the meaning of words was very important to me when working with patrons, so that I could find what they were actually looking for.
Thinking, analyzing, digging to things, is what I did for a living.
It's really hard to break that habit.

Just because it's smut doesn't mean there can't be intellectual value as well.
If the words aren't of import, would the mangaka have bothered to include them in the first place? Given that there are publications of this type without text, those which have text must have a reason to include it. In which case, they are of import to the translation.

That said, I realized yesterday that in this case, not providing a translation could have been deliberate.
Without a translation, you can insert your own favorite activity as the means of teasing Sensei.
All that was really needed was a placeholder to indicate that something was being done to Sensei, and it's possible that's what was happening with the original Japanese, which would explain why none of the potential translations made any sense.
Which is actually pretty clever, to my way of thinking.

I just proved your point, didn't I? ;)

Take care, happy reading/viewing

Fed-Kun's army
@AMetroid
Interesting!
A bit of information I didn't have.
Context is, indeed, everything.
I hadn't considered that what we refer to as chestnuts here in the US differ from the species elsewhere in the world.
Which is really dumb on my part, as I know that they differ from the English varietals.
My mind was locked on visual similarities, and didn't consider olfactory matters.

@piakuchukiller
Heyaa??
I wanted to thank you for doing this work and for putting up so much time and work on it..!!
I have 3 questions..
1- do you have a Tumblr or a instagram page..? If you do please let me know.
2-im veryyy curious about the Girls age? And about the guy (has he done it with any other person before??)
3- is there an anime for this?? If yes then please let me know.

Thanks allot for this and sorry for taking up your time!! ??Have a great day ?

Power Uploader
@DarkblurrKnight

nope sorry, no instagram or tumblr for our group, only discord and here :(
and i dont believe it said the age, but the girl is definitely a high school graduate, maybe college level? The guy is a high school senior.
and no anime to this.

hope you enjoy thiss, check out our other works too

@piakuchu
Thanks allot for replying me back!
Too bad Im kinda frequent on Tumblr so thought maybe it'll be easier to follow.

Ohh BTWW has the guy done it other girls before?!!!???(sorry for the stupid question, but just curious)???

Anyway thxx ?? for your time and work!!
Have a good day ?❤️❤️

Power Uploader
@DarkblurrKnight lmaoo np
and not sure, this is one of those short 4 chapter series so it doesn't really give any back story or context really. but just with how he is im sure he has LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread