The Studio Apartment's Divine Spirits - Ch. 11 - The Good For Nothing (5)

Welp, I'm glad that at least the truth was revealed. Thank you for the chapter.

i feel bad for him but i still dislike him for what he did to her. like hello? if you hadn’t played around with her baby’s life in the first place then none of this would have happened. just because you werent the one who killed that child doesnt mean you weren’t responsible for the situation to begin with. tbh kinda embarrassing how heated i am over this💀🤚🏼

Once again, if he didn't threaten her for some stupid food and kidnap her child then it would have lived. I got no sympathy for his drama. Idk any mother in real life who would forgive a kidnapper just becausr the kidnapper wasn't the one who actually killed the child.

i’m gladdddd people are still recognizing his fault in this. i mean who kidnaps and holds another person’s child hostage, then falls asleep in the wild where he should KNOW predators lurk, when he should have been taking care of the kid. he might as well have killed her child even if he didn’t do it himself. the fact that it’s his fault is still there.

and i only say this bc i genuinely thought i was the only one who felt that way. last chapter everyone was pissed at how she was treating the dude bc she was being harsh. but hello? he kinda deserves whatever cruelty she gives him. he still kidnapped her child. even though he didn’t murder the kid with his own hands, i would still say she can treat him however she wants. or should she be nice to him because even though he kidnapped her baby, he was only irresponsible enough to let the baby be eaten, but at least he didn’t eat it himself???

Dex-chan lover
and i only say this bc i genuinely thought i was the only one who felt that way. last chapter everyone was pissed at how she was treating the dude bc she was being harsh. but hello? he kinda deserves whatever cruelty she gives him. he still kidnapped her child. even though he didn’t murder the kid with his own hands, i would still say she can treat him however she wants. or should she be nice to him because even though he kidnapped her baby, he was only irresponsible enough to let the baby be eaten, but at least he didn’t eat it himself???

She doesn't need to be nice to him and hating him is understandable, but that doesn't really change the fact that "returning the favor", exacting a revenge is just a self serving act. It's justified, but when the person you're targeting clearly had remorse knowing full well that it's their fault and mistake that caused grief; clearly there's a better route to take here and she chose violence (figuratively).
Hanho evidently made a grave mistake and understand that it is indeed his fault (to even remember it for 2000 years, where as many would've downplay their mistake and shift blame), he needs a chance to owe it up to her proper.

Users who are viewing this thread