The Sweet Life of a Reincarnation Pro - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
He says that the mage girl beong worried how will he feed them isnt something to worry about, when the most difficult thing that happened in history was keeping an army supplied and fed, you may its surviving agaisnt predators but it isnt as history doesnt pre-history thats why its pre.

Dex-chan lover
He says that the mage girl beong worried how will he feed them isnt something to worry about, when the most difficult thing that happened in history was keeping an army supplied and fed, you may its surviving agaisnt predators but it isnt as history doesnt pre-history thats why its pre.
remember he has the fortune he stole from the concubine

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :aquadrink: :hearts: :meguupog:
Ujzxnrz.gif

He´s gonna train super soldiers + aura soldiers maybe? :smugnako:

Banned
The more of his soldiers died the less mouth he has to feed. Then again I don't think he is that cruel. Well there is also the fact that the three countries objective is clearly him. Much better to have more fighting force than died needlessly I guess although I am sure he could always run away and as previously stated he got tons of money from the concubine.

Users who are viewing this thread