The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
She could probably become a great court secretary or intelligence compiler (gathers up facts and combines them into coherent stories)

Fed-Kun's army
You just know when you've been given a great MC. She's pretty awesome. I like where this is going.

Marielle is best girl candidate for sure 😂
Also, her relatiinship with her dad is adorable and sir simeon kinda looks like that dude from ouran high host club...

she's actually pretty cute when it's about her passions though. people only think she's dull cus it's rare for girls wearing glasses

just started reading this because it appeared on my twitter TL
megane pairing
I'm sold

I thought the fl was gonna be a timid and shy girl but she isn’t that it all :) I love her personality and how strong she is

Thanks for the chapter!
I'm starting to wonder if she's a masochist or something considering she doodled on the side of the coach, has such a fascination of whips that she drew one in the hand of the prince of her favorite book. Be interesting to see why he's so interested in her, likely is a fan of her works and did some discrete digging to unearth her true identity from her pen name. Probably doesn't use whips much but likely will learn for her. :)

Users who are viewing this thread