The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

their misunderstanding is so funny, not frustrating like you would expect it to be. they're literally just big phat babies and it'll probably get solved sooner or later so its fun to just laugh at their suffering. really refreshing.

Double-page supporter
I have never seen a girl more excited to shout put "PICK THE PLAINEST DRESS I HAVE!"

The friendship between the prince and Simeon is adorable

Poor Marielle, didn't see Simeon's face on p5. She might've just fainted from joy.

Oh, what a misunderstanding. On the other hand, I'm laughing, because I think she thought she's standing between the love of Simeon and the Crown Prince, ahahaha 🤣
Crown Prince is quick-witted, I like it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm with the prince. Simeon is the more roundabout and vague one in the group here, and he's acting on emotional tantrums while acting like nothing's wrong.

An emotionally-stunted imbecile and a girl with too-wild-imagination and the frustrated normal prince in the middle. Poor guy, so the reason why he can't get close to girls is because they think he's involved with his best friend/guard.

Dex-chan lover
lolol
DsrUvNx.png

I know we've all done that or had that be done to us for doing something stupid. lol

Wait, so noble girls like Simeon more than the prince????? They're staring daggers at the prince for being in the way?? Prince said that they usually bully Marielle, but since she's "not there" the girls are focusing their anger onto him.... 🤔 Thats interesting.

@QueenKumQuat maybe thats one of reason this manga is awesome with its plot, the guilty pressure of pleasure is thick in this story

Double-page supporter
I hate misunderstandings caused by lack of communication but the author has pulled it off refreshingly. It's funny and i like how quick-witted and genre savvy and competent the Prince is. The characters are all actually characters and not just there to cause a plot like in typical shoujo

The prince is my favorite character. His character isn't dragged up like "you have to find out what's wrong yourself" but the author made him to be a blunt-honest guy which is super good!
Not to mention that all the girls are starving for Simeon's attention and not giving the slightest glance to the prince. Is it because the rumors of the prince x Simeon?? 😂😂😂 What a poor prince

The protagonist herself is a writer of romantic aristocratic books sometimes, yet she fails to recognize what is happening in her engagement. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it for some reason, the reactions feel organic and the characters are believable.

Users who are viewing this thread