The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Why this look like the author didn't bother much to draw? The characters look more like a sketch that the final product.

Anyway, thanks for translating. I want to see what's gonna happen in this mystery trip.

Dex-chan lover
An excerpt from the LN on Marielle's BL-goggles, applied to Simeon and Prince Severin:

(The prince's) black hair, dark eyes and...masculine appearance struck a stark contrast with Simeon's pale blonde hair, light blue eyes, and gentle yet somewhat shrewd manner...(just like) the main characters of That Kind of story...At first glance it looks like (the prince) would be the top and Simeon the bottom (but I felt) Simeon as the top would be the more classic approach...sometimes the mild-mannered underling takes charge in an aggressive way, reversing the roles...

https://j-novel.club/c/the-engagement-of-marielle-clarac-part-1/read

Dex-chan lover
Writing fan fictions <Writing yaoi fan fiction of your fiancee and his boss and letting said fiancee read it while refusing to admit its about him

Omg i forget how funny this story is sometimes LOL
when she busted out the notebook at the circus and when she twitches when the new guy was talking about being threatened, i was dying 😂😂

Group Leader
One of my translation group friends has a boyfriend that's a good sport like this. I can't help but think that all boyfriends for fanatic artist types must put up with things this way. XDDD

Dex-chan lover
chokes quietly over the mysterious thief LUTIN.... third of his line, perhaps....?

Fed-Kun's army
fkakjlsj i love this manga, it's so cute to see simeon and marielle out on a date??? idk it's heartwarming. also she's hilarious as always sjfsakjsdkl THE THIEF LUTIN.. I'M DYING

thank you very much for the update~

Dex-chan lover
It's nice seeing the distance between the couple closing over time. As expected, with love, even an oddball is simply endearing.

Users who are viewing this thread