The Tales of Marielle Clarac - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad this is back!! Gosh, what a cute chapter too. The FEELINGS ARE SAILING! It sure took them a while, but seeing Marielle in particular run circles around them was entertaining.

Glad to see the Heroine becoming slightly less stupid, hopefully this momentum will keep on going

OH HECKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (┛ಠДಠ)┛彡┻━┻
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜 (。◕‿◕。)

Double-page supporter
I'm happy to see se of these series are getting updated again, but now I have to go reread them in their entirety because it's been so long I can't remember anything.
Well there goes my free time. F

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they tried to make Lutin seem dashing, but he's just a pathetic scumbag. Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor is one thing, but trying to steal someone's fiance is top tier trash.

Thankfully the ending brushed all that unpleasantness away. 😀

Oh, THANK YOU for translating this chapter. Even if you don't translate any more, this feels like such a great conclusion to the last arc. Aaaaah thank you thank you.

These dumbasses, lol, they are so cute
I actually though this was gonna be the last chapter!! Thankfully it'll keep on going!
Thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
WWWWWW 🥺🥺🥺🥺 THANK U SO MUCH FOR UPDATING THIS CHAPTER.... THEY CONFESSED!! THEY DID IT!!!!! 💗💗💗💗💗

It may be inconsequential to others, but one of the things that I like about this manga is how the glasses are not just character design prop with no effect at all. Here they need to be adjusted, clunk when you get too close, and get taken off for easier kissing. The artist doesn't neglect to draw nosepads, too.

Users who are viewing this thread