The Third Party

Aggregator gang
Yay sweet yuri. If anyone wanna give it a go, just google it, there are translations online. Art is good, and there are many lewd scenes.

Btw the title and the summary are misleading. I started reading this because I wanted a yuri love triangle, but... (Huge?) Spoilers ahead.
One of the girls is a womanizer, but only in the beginning. Tldr she used to seducing women to further her own goals. After the female leads hook up she stopped doing this.
Altough one of her previous sex partners loves her (she is the 3rd girl mentioned in the summary), there is no real love triangle.

Well, one of them has a husband, but it's not a real marriage, they are just married in name. To make it more difficult, her husband loves the other girl. But that's a minor point in the story imo. Still not a love triangle, but some sweet yuri cucking there.

Well, in the start the author tries to establish the girl as the mistress of the married girl, hence the title, I guess. But it is a huge stretch, don't believe that. The title is no more than a clickbait.
Summary is misleading too. The "third girl" is just a minor character, basically has nothing to do with the story, so I don't really get why the summary is like that.

It's not showing any English chapters kn here. Does anybody know where to read this.

Fucking hell. Spoiler for ending:

What the fucking fuck they deserve their happy ending what the hell and the "epilogue" isn't even an epilogue I'm so fucking pissed. There was literally nothing stopping them from being together and the author had to leave the ending this fucking vague and unsatisfying?

Users who are viewing this thread