The Thorn That Pierces Me - Ch. 1

If this girl not naive, and brave, smart this genre will became fantasy action and became choi Han in girl vers lol

Okay, I like the art, but idk with the story..
Kinda dislike frail girl and great savior theme here 👀
But we'll I'll try, may be I'm wrong

The art is really beautiful here it’s so pretty! ( The girl isn’t frail and what so ever it’s because of the Mannock zombies and she witness so many deaths in front of her eyes and we also don’t know her true personality but who knows. She was also kidnapped and I guess she can’t speak either I mean who wouldn’t be traumatized at this point)

She can't talk? i thought that she will def yell help me or save me even in her own language. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
....is she mute? no i mean i get that she doesn't know the language yet but you don't really need a word to get his attention you just need to let him hear her voice

She’s probably traumatized that she can’t speak? Idk. But this is good so far.

@Nereys i agree,these normal saved-girl-protagonist might've been popular that people got tired of it and moved to villainess but that was like 2018 we gotta go back now were tired with villainess,were only reading the ones even though is one of those villainess atleast they are old with original plot and ongoing that were so popular starting September,those are the good ogs 💀💀

Users who are viewing this thread