The Thorn That Pierces Me - Ch. 7

Wait, what? I thought she had a bad relationship with her mom? Or is it that upon marrying and finding a shred of happiness for herself, she thought that she could maybe accept her daughter?

Would you two just start trying to understand each other. Point at yourself and say your name point and him/her to try and get an answer in return.

FL is feeling a bit bad for taking advantage of him... we should also feel bad 😅

She has no choice but to take advantage of him.. she doesn't know their language. I feel you girl. Seduce him more!!!!! SMUT SMUT SMUT! 🤗🤗

Dex-chan lover
I wish the author would remove the moronic spell cast on the FMC soon.

@idelvice No smut tag, this is as far as it will go, sorry.

last panel is painfull, i hope she will make up with her mom :( but why do i think that she will end up in that world with him...
also this is the first non-smut manhwa i read that already have kiss scene in just 7 early eps, how nice! 😂

@crimsonfeast

Hmm... because the orginal book is smut LOL, hence the tense physical attractions. They did more than kiss from their first encounter. What actually happened was...
she gave him blowjob

This chapter was just lovely lmao❤️ I really wanna read the original book now. Thank you so much for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread