The Three Sisters Are Trying To Seduce Me!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Town’s True Identity.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. These guys seem to be okay with killing men willy nilly, are we just letting these issues rest? They don't even seem remorseful except for that one girl

Double-page supporter
I'm interested so far, but also a little confused. What did they mean by the part about the cripples? They've only been able to drink bodily fluids of cripples because they're easy prey? And how have the three sisters changed? Are their powers too strong so the guys always die after getting their vital energy taken?

Supporter
@Pandawanka

yeah, seriously.

so mc doesn't care about that fact that he's trying to help a village of serial murderers? seriously? aside from the one girl, they show literally 0 remorse. is he retarded?

Dex-chan lover
It would have been funny if they did find one dude who really was gay and just went "BEGONE THOTS"

Group Leader
@NickD15 From my understanding, they only drink the bodily fluids to enter a "charming state" which only happens if the person is not interested in them in that way. The only ones who have not been so far, have been the MC and people with no sexual drive, aka cripples. Perhaps a better word for the cripples would have been "vegetables" or "dysfunctional", if that makes it easier to understand. The ones they have been killing have been regular men though, at least from what I got translating it and Shio's reaction in this chapter. How the 3 have changed is still unclear as of this chapter, so that should be revealed at a later point. I think your assumption is correct, but I think Shio is more worried about becoming addicted to eating men, and therefore wants to die to protect them. Hope that clears up some doubts, and I'm sorry if the translation didn't make it fully clear.

Dex-chan lover
Didn’t notice last chapter, but apparently ab workouts are an important part of being a doctor.

So a monster of extreme beauty that lead you tou your doom, wait... is that a spoiler xD

Group Leader
@Twia Considering that this was posted October 31st... And we're in No Nut November... You might be onto something...

Serious answer, the note was just to explain a single line and what it meant, since it can't be translated into english directly in just a few words, only explained lengthily. The chapter says they're Hinoenmas anyway, which is essentially the japanese version of succubi. In a way, a spoiler of what they were, but you could tell from a mile away last chapter that they were lewd demons.

Supporter
Yeah, biological attraction is totally butts when it comes to wanting normal relationships.

Plot twist, he’s already charmed. Then it makes it easier for them to harvest his energy and as time passes, they’ll do more extreme things. They’re most likely (in my terms) a succubus and probably have a way to “ferment” and “grow” the quality of the mc’s energy to later harvest it. Or he gets a harem, a harem of 3.

Users who are viewing this thread