The Tiger Won't Eat the Dragon Yet. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Leopard and A Fox

Dex-chan lover
Ara, but isn't she a good tiger? At least she serves as a good influence on this flying lizard. A pity they are of different species, but i have read "The Great Sneake's Bride" and expect the "worst"~👌:meguusmug:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
I just want the romance between the dragon and the tiger to progress. I also don't want the tiger to pretend she wants to eat the dragon for longer, just admit her feelings.

Group Leader
What if... she eats him to become immortal? In chapter 7 it said "eating a dragons heart makes one immortal".

I'm thinking he would be wounded in some upcoming battle and she eats him to win and because she wants to be with him? 🥲

Aggregator gang
What if... she eats him to become immortal? In chapter 7 it said "eating a dragons heart makes one immortal".

I'm thinking he would be wounded in some upcoming battle and she eats him to win and because she wants to be with him? 🥲
The fact that this doesn't seem too farfetched hurts 🥲🥲

I don't think she would be able to bring herself to eat his heart unless he was dying, and even then I feel like she would want to die with/next to him.

OR he would make her eat the other dragon girls heart so they could be together (fingers crossed)

Users who are viewing this thread