The Top Dungeon Farmer - Ch. 72

Fed-Kun's army
I noticed as I was starting to read this chapter that the names were different and the edges looked slightly different. Didn't realize it was a new group translating this.

I have no doubt that you guys can bring a good quality TL to this amazing series. However, the only reason why I won't read this particular one is consistency. It just felt confusing having to relearn the characters names and who they are associated to, after such a long time reading the usual group's TL.

I wish you guys the best, but I'll have to wait until the usual group comes with their TL. And if not, then maybe I'll read this one.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did the other group announce they were dropping this? If not please don't snipe, especially since their quality is higher
With the way they consistently released weekly chapters for months now, I honestly doubt they would simply drop without saying anything in the credit page

Dex-chan lover
if y'all pick this up, please be consistent with names like the other group

Dex-chan lover
There's also a lot of errors in the pronouns, it make it way harder to read for non english natives

Dex-chan lover
Again? They tried it before? Someone needs to call the exorcist that stopped them before
They do that a lot, always with the objective to have people go on their crappy ad-filled website where most of the content is stolen from other groups. Recently they even released a half-complete chapter, saying the full version is available on their website, which breaks Mangadex rules.

trash translation by a trash group, can't even consistently spell the name right for the baby bear like jfc. It's like this asshole yoinked the raw and threw some ai at it

Dex-chan lover
They do that a lot, always with the objective to have people go on their crappy ad-filled website where most of the content is stolen from other groups. Recently they even released a half-complete chapter, saying the full version is available on their website, which breaks Mangadex rules.
Good thing it seemingly doesn't work then, surprised they didn't get banned or something, guess nobody reported

Dex-chan lover
Good thing it seemingly doesn't work then, surprised they didn't get banned or something, guess nobody reported
The chapter got deleted, and there are a few of these groups that change names every now and then so it's difficult to keep track of all that.

Users who are viewing this thread