The Top Dungeon Farmer

Supporter
Realm Scans has been translating this to English for a few months. They probably won't upload all the chapters on mangadex for a while if they even do it at all.

It's a really warm-fuzzy feeling series, compared to other far more-serious series. Instead of the MC RAIDING (a) tower(s), the MC is literally a Farmer within one, and accidentally doing things after getting stuck on the highest floor, completely on a stupid-judgement that... let's be honest, he is most of us. Most of us would take the leap of faith and jump right into that black hole, even if it risks killing us instantaneously, for nothing more than glory, death, and that risk of reward. And the MC is rightly-rewarded.

Dex-chan lover
It's a really warm-fuzzy feeling series, compared to other far more-serious series. Instead of the MC RAIDING (a) tower(s), the MC is literally a Farmer within one, and accidentally doing things after getting stuck on the highest floor, completely on a stupid-judgement that... let's be honest, he is most of us. Most of us would take the leap of faith and jump right into that black hole, even if it risks killing us instantaneously, for nothing more than glory, death, and that risk of reward. And the MC is rightly-rewarded.
That feeling when you get pulled into Diablo and decide to play Harvest Moon.

I really like the farming aspect but the lose fats component of the foods really bugs me as a gym rat....you need fats in your diet....especially if you're in these kinds of survival conditions or doing farming which involves a lot of strength, fat stores in your body are so good for you! They protect your organs, store energy for hard times and illness, and are also necessary for survival. It's why they caution against eating too much rabbit in survival situations, because it's too lean of a meat. Hopefully the fish is very high in oils which would help, but the rate of fat loss vs actual food intake honestly just makes me feel like this dude and the rabbits would be dead....like mans would have nothing keeping his organs safe....

Users who are viewing this thread