The Treasure Fell off the Emperor's Sky - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
The BABY has the same capability that only 10 other in your ENTIRE country have. Unless the country consists of only 15 people, that is impressive is it not? Also, how fucking backwater must they be to have simple math problems be a very high standart. Even the greeks and egyptians where more advanced than that

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the war was 3 years long? Since she was newborn when he left. But how come she looks the same as when she was newborn 3 years later? And why are all these math questions, how about asking questions that aren't related to knowledge, like pattern recognition...

Is the "king" actually just probing her out if she's an otherworlder?

Fed-Kun's army
Dear lord is this king an incompetent dumbass. Unable to recognize talents in his own kingdom, the arrogance to believe that he is the greatest and the bloodthirsty madness to murder his own children. I already kind of hate how he's probably going to be "won over" by the princess's cuteness or some bullshit like that and suddenly become a good guy, and some how that makes all of the evils he has committed okay. Its a trope I'm really coming to despise in these types of novels, but i suppose its why they're popular...

Hold on maybe I've spent too much time in higher level math, but doesn't the calculation for the number of boys require algebra which is taught in at an early level 6th grade in the US and around the same time in China?

Hold on maybe I've spent too much time in higher level math, but doesn't the calculation for the number of boys require algebra which is taught in at an early level 6th grade in the US and around the same time in China?

@ShadowVVolf

I'm not sure about this, but in Switzerland it would be around 6-7th grade...

Another question: how do you calculate it without a calculator? I managed to put it in a equation, but I would need a calculator at the end @.@

@MiharuKasumi

Well the equation i'd setup is (92 * 21 + 90.5 * b) / (b + 21) = 91.2

I can do this in my head with paper and time. But like I said this calculation is a multi-equation algebraic solution.

Another equation is to grab the ratio.
92g - 91.2g = 91.2b - 90.5b
.8g = .7b
b/g = .8/.7
(.8/.7)*(21/b)

This is simpler to setup but I always found these annoying to make sure the ratio is setup properly.

The only thing I have to say is she's lucky this culture is using base 10.

@ShadowVVolf wouldn't it be easier to do a:
92.0x + 90.5y = 91.2 (x+y)

It is easier to differentiate which one is the girls and boys and that the addition of both is the representation of the whole class that has girls and boys?????

@skilodracus don't take it too seriously. Remember that manhwas and mangas when it is a guy, even the simplest things make the boys genius? why cuz boys don't like to do hard things. While girl LOVE hard things and simple things that you can do in games the authors will make it looks like a dumb girl. an example of what I mean is this.

a male MC when they are in a world that is similar to MMORPGs, they know how stats work and even the DUMBEST build EVER will look like the smartest because the MC is a boy/guy. There is a manga where the guy, MC, who is supposed to be a HEALER is using AGI to have high evasion... a damn healer!?!??!!??!?!?!?! like wtf. He doesn't even want to be a monk. just a simple healer -___-. but wow so ingenious!!!!

Now, in another manga, a girl, MC, who is in the same settings, BUT it looks like she is an assassin and has the knowledge of a merchant... make her say. "omg, I dunno why I am so lucky! I leveled all my evasion = AGI and now I can just not be hit by anything, but I dunno why I have that much luck. I must be lucky 8D!

The authors made a male MC look a smart individual with the worse build ever for a healer cuz MALE, but for a female MC, the author made her ignorant and her job is assassin which needs AGI and have to go to SO MUCH hardship cuz again girls like hard things and guys like easy things -__-..... so don't that things too seriously in the story but instead, I would suggest finding a time to send emails to the author. I did because this type of stereotype is so mess up. younger kids would believe it and think that is the way how things should be.

@Darkwolfix

92.0x + 90.5y = 91.2 (x+y) is the overall equation of the second calculation and the simplerer form of the first calculation.

The setup really comes down on how you plan to calculate it. The idea for the first one was just recreating the equation for the percentile by including the whole class and the second one was built with the idea of the relationship of the two.

The issue still stands though that its calculated through algebra and not something normaly done in 3rd grade, simple ratios might be though. That's where calculation two did not replace g with 21 and added it in fractionaly at the end, which makes it "less" algebraic.

@ShadowVVolf I kmow. I am saying it is more simpler and a better way for a younger kid to understand BUT a 3rd grade wouldn't yet cuz this calculation imply some sort of critical thinking that someone so young won't understand. They can memorize it if they are taught and later on they will understand it when they hit 12 or 13 years old.

The author is obviously skipping steps to sh ok w that the kig can't kill her cuz she is a genius. If that is the case the king is not smart enough lol.

A just born..cuz i dont believe 3 years has passed already lol . The artist is cutting so many chapters and events from the novel that the story is not consistent or the author is really a noob so I wouldn't support the author.

A smart person would notice the princess is one of a kind the moment she spoke. An intelligent person would have isolate her from that dumbest of a mother queen and give her a better person to nourish her growing and dont allow anyone to get close to her nor say that dumb idea of i will kill her if she doesn't answer three answers scholars are preparing

We need better authors.

Wait, I’m confused on how she got to 24. Since it is an algebraic equation, in what order did she solve it in?

Double-page supporter
My only guess is the Greeks or something like them aren’t ever a thing in this universe

I don't understand 😭😭 I'm confused on the second one nvm I get it I had to use a calculator tho 💔💔

Yoooo, my brain isn't even working on the 1st and 2nd question. What the hell is wrong with me xddd

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This kingdom is dumb. Surprised it still exists.

Users who are viewing this thread