The Treasured Sakura Tome - Ch. 61 - You Are Important To Me

Double-page supporter
You know,. in these two months, the other girl could of been assassinated alraedy. All while MCs been playing drill instructor.

Supporter
I know it is a common formula in stories that an assassin who fails at their task is often assassinated themselves, but the circumstances should not warrant that in this case; plus the assassin in question is the daughter of the deceased master assassin! Based on the daughter's explanation, the two clan members that the MC killed would have been at least at the middle of the "Wen" level, whereas the brother is beyond that; all three of the assassins she's talking about should be no match for the MC.

@Velsy I mentioned earlier how this assassin would never fall in love with our protagonist, but the last few chapters just set up a way for her to do so: She wants revenge on him for killing her father, but her confidence in the organization he headed has been shaken because they decided to kill her. On top of that, he just saved her life, and is likely going to deal with the assassins coming after her. While it may not be 'true love', it will be enough to win him the points the task requires I think. I'm guessing he will take this girl to the magical pool he was at before.

This guy has amassed quite the harem at this point: 2 members of a powerful martial arts clan, a childhood friend, an assassin, a magical being, and an ojou-sama.

Users who are viewing this thread