The Treasured Sakura Tome

Fed-Kun's army
Why is there a smut Tag? I have Looked in the raws and there is nothing .. it is only ecchi .. and i think is good so

Dex-chan lover
So went to the official English ... Is it google translated ? cause some sentence are really poorly constructed.. anyway couldn't read past chapter 20 since you have to get the app for the rest it seems.. and the app isn't on the playstore even though they advertise as it is ... just f-ing great

@chendu
The app is on the android playstore, the link on their site is just broken.
The app itself is pretty much the same as the website, you need tickets to read locked manga. You get a few daily or for missions, can't remember. Yes, its pure garbage, even the image quality is often garbage on the "official" app. Try finding alternatives online there are plenty of sites that rip content from it.

I hate the stupid cover of this so much. I cringe everytime I see it on the updates page with the way that dumb lighter patch of cloth is right on her boobs.

Fed-Kun's army
This would have been semi-decent if the translation had at least SOME effort put into it.

Double-page supporter
This story is actually so dumb, I'm more interested to find out where it's going.

i really liked this, the story is kinda clapped and the translation is really bad in some places. overall it’s pretty good

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, this so so behind, i dread the martial art arena arc again.
But this is actually readable not like trash on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread