The Tsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsuntsundere Girl Getting Less and Less Tsun Day by Day - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Even if it's April Fools I think we should make it mandatory for every new scanlation group to post a version of this as an initiation ritual.
In the beginning, the Chapter 1 translations were spaced by 24 weeks. Then twelve, then six, then every two weeks. The last one was a week. In four days we could be seeing a translation every eight hours... until they are coming every four minutes.

Marshal, we should witness a double translation within seven days.

Dex-chan lover
h1Zf0Uv.png

Dex-chan lover
I believe in the next century the humanity will make enough chapter 1 translations to achieve world peace and stop global warming. What we have now is nearly not enough, but I'm glad to see that brave individuals still tirelessly add new versions and bring that day closer, even by a little bit. Small step is still a step. Keep on working, lads and lasses! You'll make it one day!

Dex-chan lover
Looks cute. Excited to see where it goes. I wonder how long it will last?

Power Uploader
Ok, seriously, what's the problem with this short series? There are so many ch.1 that you can make 3 volume out of them. What's this? A bug in the matrix?
Let's make a new chapter now Mr. Anderson 😎

Users who are viewing this thread